“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing.
1. When you use our Service, either pursuant to a free trial or as a paid subscriber update your account profile, or contact us, we may collect Personal Data from you, such as email address, first and last name, user name, the name of your employer if you are using the Service on its behalf and other information you provide. We also collect your blockchain address, which may become associated with Personal Data when you use our Service.
2. If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we will collect your name and contact information, as well as any other content included in the message. In some cases, we may ask for additional information for security reasons or to provide specific services to you.
3. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service where you voluntarily provide it or where we state that Personal Data is being collected.
4. When you send email or other communications to us for customer service or other reasons, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve the Service.
5. When you submit other information in connection with your use of the Service, including all of the User Content and Archived Content we collect on your behalf in connection with your use of the Site and/or Service.
6. When you authorizeus to connect our Service with one or more Supported Sites, including for thepurposes of capturing, generating, creating, maintaining and/or archiving yourArchived Content, we may collect additional information provided either by youor by the Supported Sites with your authorization.
7. When you submit your information in connection with acquiring our marketing content, including informational resources provided on the Website, even if you do not sign up for the Service, this signifies an opt-in to receive our promotional information.
8. When you visit socialpayme.com, you may opt-in to saving your email address, names and cookies. These details are for your own convenience so that you do not have to fill them a fresh whenever you come back to the website.
10. Socialpayme.com may also use Google Analytics to collect non-personally identifiable information. Some of the data collected includes your IP address, domain name, access times, and browser used. This data is mostly used for maintaining the quality of service and provide statistics for the socialpayme website.
SocialpaymeTM does not ask you to send sensitive personal data such as social security number, political opinion, religion, health, biometrics, criminal background, trade union membership and information related to racial or ethnic origin.
We collect data from activity that is publicly visible and/or accessible on blockchains. This may include blockchain addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or transfers of NFTs, which may then be associated with other data you have provided to us.
Some services available on socialpaymeTM website are offered through third party sites. By using any of socialpaymeTM services, you hereby acknowledge and give consent that socialpaymeTM may share such data and information. The third-party websites involved have a contractual relationship to provide the requested service on behalf of socialpayme.com users and clients.
1. facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
2. identify you as a user in our system;
3. improve the administration of our Service and quality of experience when you interact with our Service, including, but not limited to, by analyzing how you and other users find and interact with the Service;
4. provide customer support and respond to your requests and inquiries;
5. investigate and address conduct that may violate our Terms of Service;
6. detect, prevent, and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, and/or other harmful or unlawful activity;
7. send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your account was created;
8. send you administrative notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance advisories;
9. send you notifications related to actions on the Service;
10. send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our Services or third parties' goods and services;
11. respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
12. comply with applicable laws, cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or other authorities of suspected violations of law, and/or to pursue or defend against legal threats and/or claims; and
13. act in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data.
1. Google Analytics: Visitor statistics however, we do not tract personally identifiable information.
2. Webflow CRM: Each time a form is completed, data is send to Webflow CRM
3. Bulk eMails (e.g., Sendinblue): Each time we send mass emails to our mailing list, we submit email addresses and the message to be shared to the third party emailing tool.
We may also disclose your Personal Data: to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
You can view, access, edit, or delete your Personal Data for certain aspects of the Service via your Settings page. You may also have certain additional rights:
A. If you are a user in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have certain rights under the respective European and UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). These include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal data; (ii) request rectification or erasure; (iii) object to or restrict the processing of your personal data; and (iv) request portability of your personal data. Additionally, if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
B. If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These include the right to (i) request access to, details regarding, and a copy of the personal information we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties; (ii) request deletion of the personal information that we have collected about you; and (iii) the right to opt-out of sale of your personal information. As the terms are defined under the CCPA, we do not “sell” your “personal information.”
C. If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, CCPA, or other applicable data protection or privacy laws, please contact us by using the “Contact Us” email here, specify your request, and reference the applicable law. We may ask you to verify your identity or ask for more information about your request. We will consider and act upon any above request in accordance with applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
D. Notwithstanding the above, we cannot edit or delete any information that is stored on a blockchain, for example the Ethereum blockchain, as we do not have custody or control over any blockchains. The information stored on the blockchain may include purchases, sales, and transfers related to your blockchain address and NFTs held at that address.
We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. Minors who are at least 13 years old but are under 18 years old may open an account but will only be remunerated by the use of a gift card. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to socialpaymeTM and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at the email below or at the corporate address.
As a general rule, socialpaymeTM will not disclose your personally identifiable information except under the following circumstances:
A. Your express consent;
B. We determine in good faith that it is legally required by law;
C. If it is the information that we believe must be disclosed to correct what we believe is false or misleading;
D. Deceptive or a violation of law;
E. Where you are notified at the time of data collection;
F. Where we need toshare your data for the service you have requested.
Digital assets are subject to a number of risks, including price volatility. Transacting in digital assets could result in significant losses and may not be suitable for some consumers. Digital asset markets and exchanges are not regulated with the same controls or costumers protections avaliable with other forms of financial products are subject to an evolving regulatory environment. Digital assets do not tipically have legal tender status and are not covered by deposit protections insurance. The past performance of a digital asset is not a guide to future performance, nor is it a reliable indicator of future results or performance. All trademarks, logos and brand names are the proprietary property of their respective owners.
© 2022-2023. All rights reserved.
"Have an idea to improve our service? Share it with us!" A simple change or a complex feature. We want to know. 50% of all our features are based on user feedback.