Job Title: Back-end Development Intern
Location: Miami, FL (remote)
Type: Non-Paid Internship
Duration: 3-6 months
· Currently enrolled in a college or university.
· Majoring in computer science or a related field.
· Knowledge of back-end programming languages such as React Native, Node.js, and Native iOS.
· Familiarity with databases and database management tools.
· Experience with version control systems and documentation tools such as Git and Confluence.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Bonus points if you have passion for crypto and blockchain technology.
· Work collaboratively with the development team to design, develop, and maintain the back-end infrastructure for our social media platforms.
· Build and maintain APIs and web services that support our social media platforms.
· Develop and maintain databases to store and manage user data, content, and other information.
· Collaborate with the front-end development team to ensure that the back-end infrastructure is optimized for speed, security, and scalability.
· Work closely with the QA team to ensure that all code is thoroughly tested and free of bugs.
· Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of the codebase.
· Participate in weekly scrum and sprint cycles.