Job Title: Legal Intern/Extern
Location: Miami, FL (Remote)
Type: Non-Paid Internship
Duration: 3-6 months
· Currently enrolled in an ABA certified law school.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Passion for technology and fintech, particularly in the social media space.
· Familiarity with social media platforms and trends.
· Ability to workin dependently and as part of a team.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Bonus points if you are passionate about crypto and blockchain technology.
· Support Social PayMe leadership with research and critical project initiatives (specifically rulings/orders from SEC, FTC, and FCC).
· Partner with President and outside counsel to build multinational organizational and subsidiary structure and develop intellectual property monetization strategy.
· Drafting and negotiating agreements, amendments, LOIs, and other legal documents.
· Review, revise, and build form agreements to build document repository and contract negotiation playbook.
· Review company practices for compliance with international, federal, state, and local laws across taxation/finance, influencer marketing, and intellectual property licensing.