Magazine Journalist Intern
Are you a college student with a passion for journalism and social media? Do you want to gain experience in the exciting world of digital publishing? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a fast-growing fintech company revolutionizing social media using blockchain, and web3 technology; and we are looking for a Journalism intern to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our editorial team to produce high-quality content for our online magazine. You will have the opportunity to develop your writing and editing skills, gain experience in digital publishing, and contribute to our company's success.
Job Title: Journalism Intern
Location: Miami, FL (Remote)
Type: Non-Paid Internship
Duration: 3-6 months
· Currently enrolled in a college or university.
· Majoring in journalism, communications, or a related field.
· Strong writing and editing skills.
· Passion for digital publishing and social media.
· Familiarity with social media platforms and trends.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Bonus points if you are passionate about crypto and blockchain technology.
· Assist in the creation,writing, and editing of articles for our online magazine focused on socialmedia and web3
· Conduct research to supportarticles and help identify new story ideas
· Conduct interviews withinfluencers and brands
· Coordinate with brands on adcampaigns
· Collaborate with the editorialteam to brainstorm creative content and develop article concepts
· Assist in the management of themagazine's social media accounts
· Help with variousadministrative tasks as needed
This is a remote internship opportunity, and we welcome applicants from all locations. The internship will last between 3-6 months, depending on your availability and our needs. This is an unpaid internship, but you will gain valuable experience and build your portfolio.
If you are interested in applying for this internship, please submit your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!